Malaysia is a signatory of the United Nations Climate Change Framework. Naturally, we Malaysians must realise that lower hazardous emissions should be a real goal. However, it is clear that our authorities are not doing enough, otherwise, lung cancer and vehicle smoke would not be synonymous in this country.
Climate change caused by various pollutants of the environment has begun to show up in the form of global warming. In this regard, Europe has begun taking the first step, with the initiation of various programs to weather-proof their countries. Although it is clear that we all live under the same sky, yet the effects of bad resource management will be clear locally. To this end, sustainable development represents a very real solution.
Here is your reading list for today (if you find this topic interesting):
Monday, 12 March 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Popular Posts
-
Strange, but I thought that hip-hop used to be into jazz. I remember the group Jazzkantine. They're from Germany, and they fused jazz wi...
-
20 Years ago, I was just a teenager. And Oasis, a Brit-rock band, had just released their stellar album: What's the Story Morning Gl...
-
Quick Note: Absalom was a son of King David. This piece was based on his life as portrayed in the Bible. Absalom was David's fa...
-
On this occasion, I wish to say, May you have, a wonderful day! With food and flowers, Friends and lovers, And hor d'oeuvres... Here...
-
A little luxury car. There's a little logo on the boot that says "smart". Is it really smart? It's a failure. It seats two...
-
I stumbled across this article today: Lawyer-Turned-Entrepreneur: How the Collision of Diverse Careers can Blend into Success It was a ...
-
this was from an sms reply i wrote to my friend. gua kat ss2, mau beli dvd satu, jumpa kawan dulu, lalu jemput minum milo. orangnya you kena...
-
This post regards a certain Buddhist temple in Jenjarom, modelled on a famous Buddhist Temple in Taiwan. The one in Jenjarom is called ...
-
I was fresh out of university. Then I got a job at the family firm. I had a million ideas, when I was back in university, about how I wou...
-
In the Feb 20th 2006 edition of the Philippine Daily Enquirer, the case of Araneta Institute of Agriculture (AIA) is highlighted. The Instit...
Blog Archive
Blogs I read (when I have time)
-
How to Quit Your 9-5 (The Smart Way)2 weeks ago
-
Bad Clients5 months ago
-
A Few Words On Healthcare1 year ago
-
The paradox of insular language3 years ago
-
The End of Blogging (for Me)3 years ago
-
The Only Person Fit to Be Mayor of NYC5 years ago
-
-

No comments:
Post a Comment