Why? Podcasting. Productivity. Creating a conducive environment. And maybe, keeping the outside world from hearing whatever is going on in the house / vehicle.
How? Foam, applied to the vehicle doors.
Games as advertising space.
Why? Because a game is something we will use again and again, over the years. Imagine if you have brands on boardgames and card backs. Imagine buildings and vehicles in video games having brands. This takes brand placement to a new audience, a playing audience.
How? Video games, board games, card games.
Currently I'm looking for a research topic. I've been proposed to do something on Guanxi / relationship marketing by one of my professors, and I'm thinking about it. But here are a few other interesting topics that I thought about recently.
- Serious games, simulations, and human resource training.
- Simulations (video games) and effect on technology acceptance.
- Entertainment and its role on new product development.
- New product development, and the relevance of Burt's structural hole theory in need/gap identification.
- Attribution theory, empathy, and need identification in business model formation.
- Intellectual property regime of target import country as moderating factor in internationalization / exports-based expansion.
- Technology adoption among elderly persons with special regards to e-commerce.