Monday 29 August 2016

Moving On. Life After the Petrol Blog.

I'm giving up on PetrolMalaysia.com.

So you may have visited PetrolMalaysia.com. It's been my place to ponder and pontificate about the petrol industry. I have written more than 100 posts on that blog, and it's had more than 200,000 views. 29 followers. 

In contrast, this blog has 400 posts and less than 3,000 views. I can only surmise that my personal writings were never interesting. It does not matter. I write for myself. One day I will compile all my writings and compile it into an EPUB book. And then I'll give it away for free.

I'm willing to give away the PetrolMalaysia blog. Just let me know if you're interested. And show me some samples of your writing. If you've been writing consistently about energy and petrol, you'll be very welcome to take over the blog. Domain name included.


I'm grateful for the chance to have run my blog, Petrol Malaysia, for a good number of years. 


Why I decided to start it in the first place.

It was because of the oil price. I couldn't find any blog on the topic. But oil prices are down nowadays. It's all doom and gloom now.

In my line of work, we need to maintain a positive frame of mind. Stay away from the negative mindset. It's infectious. You've probably heard about positive psychology?

Thanks for reading.

Here are some posts from PetrolMalaysia.com to give you an idea of what I've written about.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day