Monday 23 May 2005

necessary car beaitufication

my car is coming to a decade old soon.
not that it's not doing its job well.
it's just that it's been a little long.
and the wear / tear begins to show...
especially after so long.

so, it's time to start thinking,
how to beautify the old tin can.
found some links from google...
and a certain tripod page.

www.getacar.com.my
www.spareparts.com.my
www.dreammotor.com
www.autoworld.com.my
www.star-motoring.com
www.pricethecar.com.my
www.motosikal.com.my

www.brothers.com.my

www.protonclub.com
www.carworldmotor.com
www.asianauto.com
www.auto-international.net

this link is more comprehensive.
Just click the NAZA below.



and then we have auto guide malaysia...
purporting to be a one-stop centre for cars malaysia.
quite interesting, it also has a search for used cars!!




probably wise to check out this site too.
a free service by the star newspaper..

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day