Thursday 27 April 2006

smart?


A little luxury car. There's a little logo on the boot that says "smart". Is it really smart? It's a failure. It seats two persons and is easy to park, and is easy on the fuel. So what? What if you have family? Can you bring along your kid? Sure, you can get your kid to sit on your lap. But what if you have two kids? What if the kids grow up? What if you want to bring your mother-in-law along for lunch? Oh wait... perhaps you don't want to bring your mother-in-law for lunch? Well, in that case, how terribly wily of you ;-)



As for me, I would rather get a big car, never mind the parking. I'd go for a huge, huge 4WD. Maybe an MPV. I've had the luxury of sitting in one -- no, make that two. Or was that three? Hmmm. What do I love about big cars? The sunroof opens up. The engine roars to life. The whole family can tag along. You can watch a movie. Audio is bliss especially for an audiophile like me. Besides -- I plan to have a big family some day. A big car is definitely a must.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah wanna have big family..sure can or not one??? one football team ah??? what ur future wife will lari if she knows this...hahahah

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day