A few days ago, we went up to the clouds,
And left behind all of our doubts,
For the promise of time spent together,
We cosily huddled in rainy weather,
Hoping it would all get better,
And whiled the time watching a show,
About a girl upon an island grow-
ing up with love, and unlikely friends,
"Nim's Island" had a pleasant end.
We traipsed around the casino halls,
Watched some people win and some people fall
To the lure of winning even more.
Pleasant days where our emotions soared.
Coming home, I felt that my live was wonderful
To have her next to this fine fool.
Note: I just came back from a short vacation at Genting Highlands with my beloved sweetheart.
Sunday, 20 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Popular Posts
-
Strange, but I thought that hip-hop used to be into jazz. I remember the group Jazzkantine. They're from Germany, and they fused jazz wi...
-
20 Years ago, I was just a teenager. And Oasis, a Brit-rock band, had just released their stellar album: What's the Story Morning Gl...
-
Quick Note: Absalom was a son of King David. This piece was based on his life as portrayed in the Bible. Absalom was David's fa...
-
On this occasion, I wish to say, May you have, a wonderful day! With food and flowers, Friends and lovers, And hor d'oeuvres... Here...
-
A little luxury car. There's a little logo on the boot that says "smart". Is it really smart? It's a failure. It seats two...
-
I stumbled across this article today: Lawyer-Turned-Entrepreneur: How the Collision of Diverse Careers can Blend into Success It was a ...
-
this was from an sms reply i wrote to my friend. gua kat ss2, mau beli dvd satu, jumpa kawan dulu, lalu jemput minum milo. orangnya you kena...
-
This post regards a certain Buddhist temple in Jenjarom, modelled on a famous Buddhist Temple in Taiwan. The one in Jenjarom is called ...
-
I was fresh out of university. Then I got a job at the family firm. I had a million ideas, when I was back in university, about how I wou...
-
In the Feb 20th 2006 edition of the Philippine Daily Enquirer, the case of Araneta Institute of Agriculture (AIA) is highlighted. The Instit...
Blog Archive
Blogs I read (when I have time)
-
How to Quit Your 9-5 (The Smart Way)2 weeks ago
-
Bad Clients5 months ago
-
A Few Words On Healthcare1 year ago
-
The paradox of insular language3 years ago
-
The End of Blogging (for Me)3 years ago
-
The Only Person Fit to Be Mayor of NYC5 years ago
-
-

No comments:
Post a Comment