Thursday 27 July 2006


Do you know this man? Well, if you do, kindly avoid him. He had no qualms about staring and staring at my girlfriend while she and I were walking to our car. He kept on staring at her even though I was walking beside her. He said he was waiting for his child to come out of school. But that is not the way for a man to wait for his child! The other thing is, why was his motorbike parked in my office compound? It was not meant for outsiders! So, as a conclusion, all ladies, please -- avoid this guy. However, if you know him, do advise him that staring at other ladies in the absence of his wife is not correct. And, especially important, try not to stare at ladies who are with their boyfriends. You never know what kind of boyfriend the lady may have. ( I think I was quite civilised to merely take his picture. )

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day