Tuesday 26 February 2008

Fo Guang Shan



This post regards a certain Buddhist temple in Jenjarom, modelled on a famous Buddhist Temple in Taiwan. The one in Jenjarom is called "Dong Zen Temple" (东禅寺) whereas the one in Taiwan is called "Fo Guang Shan" (佛光山). But the one in Jenjarom strives to be like the one in Taiwan, therefore it gets called "Fo Guang Shan" too.

Perhaps I won't get to go. Probably, I'll be engaged in the elections, somehow. :) I heard that it's really nice at night. But anyway, for the sake of memory.... Links for those who are looking for information:



I decided to upload a map that I found on the FGS website so that it will be of use to me in the future. Amazingly enough, it's stated that it takes only 40 minutes from Petaling Jaya and 30 minutes from Klang....

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day