Tuesday 13 March 2007

Translating Chinese SMS to English

Here's a service that I hoped I could get here in Malaysia. I even mooted this idea to my close friends but of course, I got the response that it would need quite a bit of investment! Well, maybe in another lifetime. But, when I searched the net, I was surprised to find that M1 in Singapore already had this service.

Link: Singapore M1's Chinese SMS Translation Service [link]

I'm wondering if there are any similar services in Malaysia?

I also found a subscription based service (coupled with a J2ME application) called Transclick.

Link: TransClick [link]

Interestingly enough, here is a shareware program for bulk sending of SMS from your PC. It should be an offence in due course, of course, because its nature will be akin to spam. But for the curious amongst us, here is the link.

Link: BulkSMS [link]

You may find this worth reading as well. [link]

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day