Saturday 29 April 2006

9/10


Amazing. I took a Spanish test on MSN and it turned out wonderful. I got 9/10. :-)

Only, how do I reply to that last line -- "Are you putting that big brain to good use?"

Here's a little of what I've been using it for:

  • visiting Harold's Planet [link]
  • reading Yawning Bread [link]
  • reading about mobile phones being used as ca$h in American prison cells [link]
  • inviting people to Orkut [link]
  • checking out CNergy, a RM699/year joint effort among Malaysian gyms [link]


  • And believe me, you can get pretty tired doing these mundane things. Methinks it's time for a little David Wong on land tenure in the Malay States. Either him or Kevin Gray on Elements of Land Law.

    Adv. Land Law exam: 4th May, 2006, 9.00a.m.

    No comments:

    Popular Posts

    Blog Archive

    Giveaway of the Day

    Giveaway of the Day