Everyone's getting married--
It seems to be the season.
Because "You're getting older"
Is sufficient reason.
Underneath it all
There may be something else.
Insecurity
And other factors that compel
Men to take the plunge
And women to yearn for it.
Perhaps "You're getting older"
And soon you may be buried.
..........................................
In China, a man carved his wife 6,000 steps for her to climb up and down a mountain more easily. The man has since passed away recently, but theirs is a story that is worth reading. (View a video about the couple here)
..........................................
I guess I'll write another piece about this topic at a later date.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Popular Posts
-
Strange, but I thought that hip-hop used to be into jazz. I remember the group Jazzkantine. They're from Germany, and they fused jazz wi...
-
20 Years ago, I was just a teenager. And Oasis, a Brit-rock band, had just released their stellar album: What's the Story Morning Gl...
-
Quick Note: Absalom was a son of King David. This piece was based on his life as portrayed in the Bible. Absalom was David's fa...
-
On this occasion, I wish to say, May you have, a wonderful day! With food and flowers, Friends and lovers, And hor d'oeuvres... Here...
-
A little luxury car. There's a little logo on the boot that says "smart". Is it really smart? It's a failure. It seats two...
-
I'm currently doing some further study. One of the things I notice is, whenever we mention something to a professor, the next thing they...
-
I was fresh out of university. Then I got a job at the family firm. I had a million ideas, when I was back in university, about how I wou...
-
I stumbled across this article today: Lawyer-Turned-Entrepreneur: How the Collision of Diverse Careers can Blend into Success It was a ...
-
In the Feb 20th 2006 edition of the Philippine Daily Enquirer, the case of Araneta Institute of Agriculture (AIA) is highlighted. The Instit...
-
We went to a faraway court today. Today's session was to seek clarification on the consent order. It was in another state down South....
Blog Archive
Blogs I read (when I have time)
-
How to Quit Your 9-5 (The Smart Way)2 weeks ago
-
Bad Clients5 months ago
-
A Few Words On Healthcare1 year ago
-
The paradox of insular language3 years ago
-
The End of Blogging (for Me)3 years ago
-
The Only Person Fit to Be Mayor of NYC5 years ago
-
-
No comments:
Post a Comment