They say they want to be our voice!
To vocalise our thoughts;
Will they dare to walk the talk
And speak on our behalf?
This is a time for men, not boys!
To lead us from our woes;
Now they roar behind closed doors
But will they peter out?
They say they must protect our rights!
Why now? Not earlier?
Why were things so strained before:
Were we accomplices?
I say to them, now raise your voice!
Despite your inner fears;
Ask for number two! (or three)
Instead of none at all.
Number two: shared by rotation!
(We give you number one)
Don't you say you care for us?
Then prove it by your deeds.
The coalition stands for all:
Inclusive of the non's?
So you say, and still I doubt;
I see things otherwise.
From top to toe, its exco team
Is controlled by one group;
Great leaders! Where do you sit
And what posts do you hold?
You have nothing, this I'll wager:
Not two, or three, or four;
Shouldn't you sit on the group
To represent us all?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Not too long ago, I had a discussion with a friend.
Here's a paradoxical question.
If our ruling coalition is inclusive of all races, why are the minority shareholders in the coalition not given number two, three or four? The problem is that number one, two, and three are from the same group. A fair solution is to rotate the number two position among the "other" groups, which form part of the coalition. The alternative is to appoint more number two's.
What is important is that number one remains with the "main" member of the coalition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Popular Posts
-
Strange, but I thought that hip-hop used to be into jazz. I remember the group Jazzkantine. They're from Germany, and they fused jazz wi...
-
20 Years ago, I was just a teenager. And Oasis, a Brit-rock band, had just released their stellar album: What's the Story Morning Gl...
-
Quick Note: Absalom was a son of King David. This piece was based on his life as portrayed in the Bible. Absalom was David's fa...
-
On this occasion, I wish to say, May you have, a wonderful day! With food and flowers, Friends and lovers, And hor d'oeuvres... Here...
-
A little luxury car. There's a little logo on the boot that says "smart". Is it really smart? It's a failure. It seats two...
-
I stumbled across this article today: Lawyer-Turned-Entrepreneur: How the Collision of Diverse Careers can Blend into Success It was a ...
-
this was from an sms reply i wrote to my friend. gua kat ss2, mau beli dvd satu, jumpa kawan dulu, lalu jemput minum milo. orangnya you kena...
-
This post regards a certain Buddhist temple in Jenjarom, modelled on a famous Buddhist Temple in Taiwan. The one in Jenjarom is called ...
-
I was fresh out of university. Then I got a job at the family firm. I had a million ideas, when I was back in university, about how I wou...
-
In the Feb 20th 2006 edition of the Philippine Daily Enquirer, the case of Araneta Institute of Agriculture (AIA) is highlighted. The Instit...
Blog Archive
Blogs I read (when I have time)
-
How to Quit Your 9-5 (The Smart Way)2 weeks ago
-
Bad Clients5 months ago
-
A Few Words On Healthcare1 year ago
-
The paradox of insular language3 years ago
-
The End of Blogging (for Me)3 years ago
-
The Only Person Fit to Be Mayor of NYC5 years ago
-
-

No comments:
Post a Comment