Dear Reader,
Google is amazing.
That's a short way of saying that Google is able to trawl the Internet for many things, stored on computer servers. In today's instalment, we look at how Google is able to search for MP3/Midi ringtones.
The following URL will do the job:
http://www.google.com.my/search?q=-inurl%3Ahtm+-inurl%3Ahtml+intitle......
But you can get to the same page by clicking HERE.
Let's see... I got this idea off of Tech-Recipe.com... Not really my cup of tea, but it's OK. Admittedly, not every hit is an MP3 ringtone page. But it's workable.
Just as you've seen, you can tailor the search terms to suit what you seek. Google is capable of coughing up (or should I replace that with "enthusiastically hounding out"?) otherwise hidden gems: 3gp MMS clips, video files, PDF files, ZIP archives et al.
Hopefully, your mobile phone is capable of supporting MP3 ringtones.
Another thing about MP3 ringtones -- 128kbps is the rate for acceptable CD burning. 160 kbps on the other hand is the rate equivalent to CD quality. But since you're hard pressed for storage space, and you're not exactly listening to the music as a connoiseur... and you wish to store as many MP3 ringtones on your 10mb limited mobile phone... I'd say either reduce the quality to 64kbps or go for those with 64kbps. The size of the MP3 file would drop significantly. (Or you could go for 96kbps, if you're "kiasu" enough -- trying to strike a balance btw 64kbps and 128kbps.)
That is all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Popular Posts
-
Strange, but I thought that hip-hop used to be into jazz. I remember the group Jazzkantine. They're from Germany, and they fused jazz wi...
-
20 Years ago, I was just a teenager. And Oasis, a Brit-rock band, had just released their stellar album: What's the Story Morning Gl...
-
Quick Note: Absalom was a son of King David. This piece was based on his life as portrayed in the Bible. Absalom was David's fa...
-
On this occasion, I wish to say, May you have, a wonderful day! With food and flowers, Friends and lovers, And hor d'oeuvres... Here...
-
A little luxury car. There's a little logo on the boot that says "smart". Is it really smart? It's a failure. It seats two...
-
I stumbled across this article today: Lawyer-Turned-Entrepreneur: How the Collision of Diverse Careers can Blend into Success It was a ...
-
this was from an sms reply i wrote to my friend. gua kat ss2, mau beli dvd satu, jumpa kawan dulu, lalu jemput minum milo. orangnya you kena...
-
This post regards a certain Buddhist temple in Jenjarom, modelled on a famous Buddhist Temple in Taiwan. The one in Jenjarom is called ...
-
I was fresh out of university. Then I got a job at the family firm. I had a million ideas, when I was back in university, about how I wou...
-
In the Feb 20th 2006 edition of the Philippine Daily Enquirer, the case of Araneta Institute of Agriculture (AIA) is highlighted. The Instit...
Blog Archive
Blogs I read (when I have time)
-
How to Quit Your 9-5 (The Smart Way)2 weeks ago
-
Bad Clients5 months ago
-
A Few Words On Healthcare1 year ago
-
The paradox of insular language3 years ago
-
The End of Blogging (for Me)3 years ago
-
The Only Person Fit to Be Mayor of NYC5 years ago
-
-

No comments:
Post a Comment