he goes woof-woof when he sees his wife;
the nasty little lady doesn't need a knife.
he would grovel to the ground
and shovel without sound;
he made up his mind to forever bind
his freedom to the happiness of her fat behind.
About Me
Popular Posts
-
Strange, but I thought that hip-hop used to be into jazz. I remember the group Jazzkantine. They're from Germany, and they fused jazz wi...
-
A little luxury car. There's a little logo on the boot that says "smart". Is it really smart? It's a failure. It seats two...
-
Golden Rules of Business Success The Twelve Golden Rules are as follows: Ability to know people's character. You must perceive ...
-
Quick Note: Absalom was a son of King David. This piece was based on his life as portrayed in the Bible. Absalom was David's fa...
-
watts and volts like nuts and bolts secure and hold things under control. volts and watts like urban nuts deny the past and seek the chance ...
-
The next time somebody from China comes up to you at a petrol station and asks you if you’d like to buy a Samsung D600 sliding phone for RM5...
-
Suze Orman was a prominent, perky personality that I got to know recently. She made my trip to Kuala Terengganu seem a little more hopeful. ...
-
20 Years ago, I was just a teenager. And Oasis, a Brit-rock band, had just released their stellar album: What's the Story Morning Gl...
-
as the days go by i see my elders die and the question forms: are they for me to mourn? i think about the truth translated from hebrew that ...
-
like a pupil waiting for the master's cane i stand aghast to wince before i feel the pain. with outstretched open palm and face portrayi...
Blog Archive
Blogs I read (when I have time)
-
Pat Flynn’s rule: count uploads, not likes3 weeks ago
-
Bad Clients5 months ago
-
A Few Words On Healthcare1 year ago
-
The paradox of insular language3 years ago
-
The End of Blogging (for Me)3 years ago
-
The Only Person Fit to Be Mayor of NYC5 years ago
-
-
No comments:
Post a Comment